Moving to the West Hartford area with kids? The college town has plenty of excitement awaiting families. Expect to fit right in when you move in. You can find great property for sale west hartford ct and enjoy fun in the area such as:
· West Hartford Reservoir: A visit to the reservoir provides an educational outing that kids of all ages can value and that adults love just as well. Beauty, scenic paths, hiking, and other fun awaits you here.
· Adventure Rooms: Each room in an Adventure rom has a different challenge that kids must complete. Each challenge is fun and exciting and there are rooms designed for kids of different ages as well as groups.
· Beachland Park: This is one fun park for any family that is looking for a little fun in the sun. At Beachland Park you can enjoy a picnic, a public pool, a splash pad, an assortment of other fun.
· Dunkin’ Donuts Park: Her, all things Dunkin’ Donuts fill this stadium, the home of the Hartford Yard Goats. Take the kids to the park to see a game and fill their childhood with those special memories they need.
· Noah Webster House: Children’s activities and education can be enjoyed year-round at the Noah Webster House. Webster wrote the American dictionary and his home and museum are interesting, filled with many artifacts and interesting pieces.
· The Children’s Museum: Hands-on science experiences help kids enjoy science even more. Adults enjoy participating in the activities just as much as the kids.
West Hartford has so much to do for kids and families. The activities above are only the start of many activities for the crew to enjoy. Now the only hard choice is choosing how you will spend your next free day with the family.